Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
This was such a lovely change up to cauliflower. There are so many options with cauliflower these days. Some more exciting than others, but this one was great, even next day. I will warn you, prepare your pan well. I did not spray enough oil and I had a field day cleaning up the pan! But, it was well worth it 🙂
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder or 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 head organic cauliflower florets
- ¾ cup organic hot sauce
- 4 celery stalks divided into 3's
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Spray large pan with coconut oil or other good high heat oil.
- Combine water, almond flour, garlic in a bowl and stir (it will look watery, and since it's almond flour, it won't absorb the water well so mix as best you can).
- Place the raw cauliflower in the bowl of the mixture. Coat each piece and evenly distribute the coating.
- Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle the hot sauce evenly over the cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes. Serve with celery sticks.