LOVE LIKE LAURICE
Our mission is to provide the latest independent research, education and resources focused on diabetes prevention.
Our goal is to impact 1 billion people over the next 10 years.
What We Do:
- We change the direction of Diabetes care and management to Diabetes reversal and prevention through awareness & education.
- We help the senior caretakers, our children, our parents, and our peers through current society education and lifestyle changes as opposed to education by an outdated medical model and a government with an agenda.
- We expose the risks to the people who don’t believe them selves to be “high risk”.
- We focus on the children, the young adults with chronic diseases, and improved quality of life for seniors.
- We change the mindset from drug therapy to lifestyle therapy.
- Self-advocacy – we empower people to own their health and take responsibility for their own body
- Quality of living – we show people the magic of living with vibrance, energy, and passion. Not fatigue, fear, and dread
- Spread the “health” – we educate and encourage learning & sharing
- Diabetes is NOT the destiny – unlike the ADA & AADE, we don’t settle for this disease, we fight to avoid, prevent, and reverse it.
- Positivity – overcoming obstacles & changing the paradigm. We believe in possibilities and the changing mindset to believe in something other than what we have been taught incorrectly for decades.
- Love for Self – we encourage self care so that we may help the people in our world, from family to general members of society with similar struggles.
- Mission Driven – we are determined to make our impact and turn around the trending data, one person at a time.
- Personal – we look at the body as a system, not as individual parts.
- Cutting Edge – we are up to date on research, current environment, & societal impacts on health.